• Girl in a jacket
    Use the buttons to help the community. Admins and Moderators will delete not working content!
  • Note that we do not host any files on our servers; users just link to it. If you wish to have content removed, please contact the host of the file.
Thot,su

Nulled.to Get free hash power while abusing Elios.ltd

Content from Nulled.to

Jitter

Heaven
Awards
Etercoin
LV

This Thread had not been rated yet
Found by me, nothing for greys otherwise it will be fixed too soon.
You must reply to the thread or upgrade your account to always see hidden content.
is a Cloud Mining provider on which you can get 5GH/s (Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash) per refferal. Unfortunately for them the registration neither needs an email verification nor uses any kind of captcha. So I decided to write a simple account creator using python and selenium. It didn't get me banned yet and im running it on a single thread so it looks more legit.

Requirements:
- Python 3.x
- VM or RDP (can be used on main pc but will constantly open new chrome windows)
- Rotating proxy, can be user pass (too lazy to implement static support)

How to:
- Download
You must reply to the thread or upgrade your account to always see hidden content.
|

- Open cmd and copy paste this: pip install selenium-wire
- Go to the main.py and edit:

Code:
'http': 'https://user:[email protected]:port',

Code:
driver.get("ELIOS PARTNER URL")
- Open the .py using cmd and enter the amount of refs you want to have

If you have any questions feel free to ask, enjoy!

EDIT: The python script kinda does the job but its a little sloppy.

I've made an OB config that does the same.

Just use a random wordlist (doesn't matter). Update your chromedriver inside OB/bin/ if config doesnt work and check if the path to your chrome.exe in the settings is set right.
Change your Partner Link in the Navigation Block to yours.

This Thread had not been rated yet
Debrid Link

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

User Menu