• Note that we do not host any files on our servers; users just link to it. If you wish to have content removed, please contact the host of the file.
Thot,su

Help/Guide with cracking Scratch Cards

Jitter

Heaven
Awards
Etercoin
LV

Hello fams!

So I'm new hacking and cracking, I know enough about software engineering (I even studied it at college), I know C++, python -I know too far combinations-, Javascript and Java very well with a little bit of C#
, anyways this is not my topic!

I have this website:
You must reply to the thread or upgrade your account to always see hidden content.
it's our governments tel. service and it sucks so bad yet we have to pay like a lot to gain access to internet, what I need is to crack their Scratch-card functionalities so I have access to unlimited cards or at least recharge my subscription for free!
you can check the login page here:
You must reply to the thread or upgrade your account to always see hidden content.
=> you can use 313256 and 123456 to login (this is an expired account, I don't think it will accept recharging with cards)

and they form that we insert cards is here:
it's a combination of a 16 numerical digit cards 10^16 if I'm brute-forcing yet it's an anti brute-force site as I see (I have little knowledge in networking and I'm willing to LEARN), I don't have much experience with ASP.NET at all...

Please help me or guide me; I'd be thankful if you helped me first so at least I can have enough credits to at least surf the internet without worrying that Imma lose my connection at any second

Debrid Link

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

User Menu