• Girl in a jacket
    Use the buttons to help the community. Admins and Moderators will delete not working content!
  • Note that we do not host any files on our servers; users just link to it. If you wish to have content removed, please contact the host of the file.
hadeshop

Cracked.to How To enforce Google to delete your Personal info 3 month once

Content from Cracked.to

TheButcher

Heaven
Awards
Etercoin
LV

This Thread had not been rated yet
Until now, you had to manually delete this data or turn it off entirely. Deleting it means Google doesn't always have enough information about you to make recommendations on what it thinks you'll like, or where you might want to go.

Hidden Content Step 1: Visit myaccount.google.com and login if you haven't already.

Step 2: "Data & Personalization" on the left-side panel.

Step 3: Select the arrow next to "Web & App Activity."

Step 4: Choose "Manage Activity."

Step 5: Select "Choose to delete automatically."

Step 6: Select either 18 months or three months.

That's it, you're done. I recommend selecting three months, since providing as little information as possible is probably the best for privacy. But Google's activity page says this: "The activity you keep can improve your experience anywhere you use your Google Account.

Wanna advertise in my signature ? No need to pay. Just share me a RDP. As long as i am using your RDP as long as your ad will be here! PM if you are interested

Join On Telegram:
You must reply to the thread or upgrade your account to always see hidden content.

This Thread had not been rated yet
Debrid Link

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

User Menu