• Girl in a jacket
    Use the buttons to help the community. Admins and Moderators will delete not working content!
  • Note that we do not host any files on our servers; users just link to it. If you wish to have content removed, please contact the host of the file.
Leakforums

How to get a Codeine (Lean) recipe

TheButcher

Heaven
Awards
Etercoin
LV

This Thread had not been rated yet
Well yes, I personally used this method to get DXM from the Syrup for making Fetanyl...
I can't ensure this method works... it worked for me tho so it might also work for you...

Why would you want to get Codeine?:
Codeine is a "Medicine" which contains the stimulant "Dextromethorphan" (DXM) which is an opioid (opioids can lo be extracted from opium poppy's)
I will make a tutorial soon on how to extract Dextromethortphan from those opium Poppys.
Well taken in higher doses... DXM is psychoactive/gives you the "cloudy" feeling of just feeling extremely good...
WARNING: If you take it in higher doses more often, you will get addicted. Opioids are extremely addictive so watch out!

So there's the "tutorial":
1: Make a doctors appointment say you are dying coughing (don't use that word) and that you need a quick appointment.
2: Tell them that if they don't have time right now you will drive to the hospital
Note:
Since codeine makes you feel chill/numb you gotta say you legit couldn't breathe for a few minutes because you were just coughing, in that case codeine would help
3: they will think your lungs have an infection and probs test you for lung cancer, just take all those tests... remember: you are very sick
4: they will give you some dumb ass product from the Pharma which won't contain anything... so you have to do it agaib
5: 1-2 days later call again saying it happened again
6: This is gonna go on, you will get checked on a few times again, always call again saying it happened again
7: there are some nerve sicknesses which can't directly be diagnosed which codeine helps against tho, so you will probably at some point get codeine
8 (IMPORTANT): Make sure you tell them after you got codeine it happened again 1-2 times but now it's gone (due to medical reasons)

Make sure to leave a like to get my new tutorial on how to get a XANAX recipe.
Have a good day
-tfc

This leak has not been classified yet. Please be careful when downloading.

This Thread had not been rated yet
Debrid Link

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

User Menu