• Girl in a jacket
    Use the buttons to help the community. Admins and Moderators will delete not working content!
  • Note that we do not host any files on our servers; users just link to it. If you wish to have content removed, please contact the host of the file.

Nulled.to Nagasaki Mirai Botnet (2021)

Content from Nulled.to

TheButcher

Heaven
Awards
Etercoin
LV

This Thread had not been rated yet

Hello,

I am presenting you new Mirai based botnet called NAGASAKI.

Mirai botnet with selfrep with private 0-day exploits, custom methods updated 2021.

ps this is picture of v2, i will edit topic later

Power Proof:
You must upgrade your account to always see hidden content or reply to the thread to see the hidden content below.

Nagasaki have 3 versions, here is more info

V1
  • unkillable when infect device.
  • custom fast echo loader.
  • auto reinfect
  • fast command broadcasting
  • connection BOT-CNC works with tor

V2
  • added btc miner with blockchain dns to resolve c2
  • optimized headers
  • optimized resolvers
  • added option to turn scanner off/on

V3
  • echo loader is updated and now have built-in anti honeypot, it reports honeypots to txt file and dont loading it,
  • selfreps are same,
  • private exploits which working fine.
  • I optimized code and removed shitty stuff,
  • methods are same just changed the payload of udpbypass method to break this brand new ovh game beta anti ddos,
  • cnc is now fully in cpp (instead of golang) for better preformance,
  • there are auto setups for most operating systems, i tested on debian, ubuntu, centos & fedora (on debian it works great xD).
  • the connection between bot and cnc has been optimized, in 2nd version it was laggy, now everything works great.

EXPLOITS
  • One of exploits is recoded adb which scanning on 5555 and asking devices to download binary (like fbot)
  • If you want more info of exploits you will need to buy source or pay me to give you exploits

METHODS
  • UDP methods with payloads to bypass most of firewalls and mitigations including ovh vac.
  • TCP with 3 way hand shake & tcpip made to down hitten port and server
  • VSE tsource engine flood with updated payloads to down all valve servers. most used for csgo, css, cs 1.6 servers
  • SOCKET holding sock open and bumping server ram and cpu, and crashing process on hitten port (works on most kernels)
  • For more info of methods, contact me

Currenty i am working on version v3.5 i am optimizing reps and killer, so stay tuned!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SELLING SOURCE!

If you are interested in source and have budget of $XXX hit me up and we will talk about offer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTACTS
Telegram:
You must upgrade your account to always see hidden content or reply to the thread to see the hidden content below.

Discord: Nagasaki#8961

STAY SAFE GUYS!

This Thread had not been rated yet
Debrid Link

bunecu

Etercoin
LV

Hello,

Mirai botnet with selfrep with private 0-day exploits, custom methods updated 2021.

Power Proof: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

V1
  • auto reinfect

V2
  • optimized headers
  • optimized resolvers

V3
  • echo loader is updated and now have built-in anti honeypot, it reports honeypots to txt file and dont loading it,
  • selfreps are same,
  • methods are same just changed the payload of udpbypass method to break this brand new ovh game beta anti ddos,
  • there are auto setups for most operating systems, i tested on debian, ubuntu, centos & fedora (on debian it works great xD).
  • the connection between bot and cnc has been optimized, in 2nd version it was laggy, now everything works great.

EXPLOITS
  • One of exploits is recoded adb which scanning on 5555 and asking devices to download binary (like fbot)
  • If you want more info of exploits you will need to buy source or pay me to give you exploits

METHODS
  • UDP methods with payloads to bypass most of firewalls and mitigations including ovh vac.
  • VSE tsource engine flood with updated payloads to down all valve servers. most used for csgo, css, cs 1.6 servers
  • SOCKET holding sock open and bumping server ram and cpu, and crashing process on hitten port (works on most kernels)

Currenty i am working on version v3.5 i am optimizing reps and killer, so stay tuned!

I AM SELLING SOURCE!

If you are interested in source and have budget of $XXX hit me up and we will talk about offer

CONTACTS
Telegram: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

STAY SAFE GUYS!

Thanks bro.

RosenYT

Awards
Etercoin
LV

Hello,

V1
  • auto reinfect

V2
  • optimized headers
  • optimized resolvers

V3
  • selfreps are same,

EXPLOITS

METHODS

I AM SELLING SOURCE!

CONTACTS

STAY SAFE GUYS!

Blackoutxd

Etercoin
LV

Hello,

V1
  • auto reinfect

V2
  • optimized headers
  • optimized resolvers

V3
  • selfreps are same,

EXPLOITS

METHODS

I AM SELLING SOURCE!

CONTACTS

STAY SAFE GUYS!
niceeee

eklavya

Etercoin
LV

Hello,

V1
  • auto reinfect

V2
  • optimized headers
  • optimized resolvers

V3
  • selfreps are same,

EXPLOITS

METHODS

I AM SELLING SOURCE!

CONTACTS

STAY SAFE GUYS!
hello

DemoN-_-

Etercoin
LV

Hello,

V1
  • auto reinfect

V2
  • optimized headers
  • optimized resolvers

V3
  • selfreps are same,

EXPLOITS

METHODS

I AM SELLING SOURCE!

CONTACTS

STAY SAFE GUYS!
ty :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

User Menu