• Note that we do not host any files on our servers; users just link to it. If you wish to have content removed, please contact the host of the file.

paypal payment, it was charged but not updated

fonola

Awards
Etercoin
LV

I have made the payment by Paypal to update my account to Bypass but I do not have access and the update is not effective, I need help with this.

Debrid Link

Jinbei

New Owner
Awards
Etercoin
LV

I did not recieve any payment from your account "fonola".

fonola

Awards
Etercoin
LV

Hello, I copy the information of the payment made to my credit card, you can check that this amount was made to your account. I await your reply

23/11/2021PAYPAL *BOLTON OBOLTON 40293577US41,40USD 41,40

Jinbei

New Owner
Awards
Etercoin
LV

Hello, I copy the information of the payment made to my credit card, you can check that this amount was made to your account. I await your reply

23/11/2021PAYPAL *BOLTON OBOLTON 40293577US41,40USD 41,40
Will check later, for now I will upgrade you. If I did not recieve the payment I will remove the upgrade again.

fonola

Awards
Etercoin
LV

Thank you very much for your management, as I told you the charge has already been made to my credit card and I do not want to lose that money, I am interested in being subscribed to your site

Reactions: Jinbei

Jinbei

New Owner
Awards
Etercoin
LV

Thank you very much for your management, as I told you the charge has already been made to my credit card and I do not want to lose that money, I am interested in being subscribed to your site
There was not any valid payment from your side. Downgraded.

fonola

Awards
Etercoin
LV

I will verify with the bank, because the payment was deducted from my credit card, if the money was returned I will subscribe again, could you tell me why I do it to avoid having the same problem. Thanks

Jinbei

New Owner
Awards
Etercoin
LV

I will verify with the bank, because the payment was deducted from my credit card, if the money was returned I will subscribe again, could you tell me why I do it to avoid having the same problem. Thanks
I don't know whats causing the problem. Your payment status stays in pending (sent you a private message with proof). Our system works fine, we got 100+ upgrades per week.

Also checked the paypal and it says there is no payment from your site.

mikelr32

Awards
Etercoin
LV

Do not upgrade, no need. Stay normal and dont waste money

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

User Menu