• Girl in a jacket
    Use the buttons to help the community. Admins and Moderators will delete not working content!
  • Note that we do not host any files on our servers; users just link to it. If you wish to have content removed, please contact the host of the file.

[Release] 4Story 3.5 English Client

Jinbei

New Owner
Awards
Etercoin
LV

Hi all,

NOTE - This client WORKS with TW server files.

Well, we still seem to be waiting to hear if we can get a 4Story section up and running. So in the meantime, here's the 3.5 Taiwanese client modified with English string translations, quests, files, etc. This client works with the 3.5 server files in this thread. Some of the translations might be a bit off due to localisation. For example, some creatures are called a 'Murray'? Weirdest name ever...

I'll also include some TCD file editors I've found (credit to stotterer09) which should allow you to make and edit items, NPC, quests, audio, etc. NOTE - Not all of these have been tested yet. TString definitely worked, used that for like... 10 hours translating monster names, which were 4832 pieces of string data... sigh.

Enjoy.

Set-up:

1) Download and extract client to a folder.
2) Modify the IP in TClient Run.bat.
3) Make Desktop shortcut to TClient Run.bat (makes life easier if you run from Desktop).
4) Run game from that shortcut or directly via the .bat file.
5) Play!

Client download:
You must upgrade your account to always see hidden content or reply to the thread to see the hidden content below.

Editors download:
You must upgrade your account to always see hidden content or reply to the thread to see the hidden content below.

Debrid Link

Xupgjo

Etercoin
LV

Hi all,

Well, we still seem to be waiting to hear if we can get a 4Story section up and running. So in the meantime, here's the 3.5 Taiwanese client modified with English string translations, quests, files, etc. This client works with the 3.5 server files in this thread. Some of the translations might be a bit off due to localisation. For example, some creatures are called a 'Murray'? Weirdest name ever...

I'll also include some TCD file editors I've found (credit to stotterer09) which should allow you to make and edit items, NPC, quests, audio, etc. NOTE - Not all of these have been tested yet. TString definitely worked, used that for like... 10 hours translating monster names, which were 4832 pieces of string data... sigh.

Enjoy.

Set-up:

3) Make Desktop shortcut to TClient Run.bat (makes life easier if you run from Desktop).
5) Play!

Client download: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Editors download: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Taiwan girl is beautiful

a26435165

Etercoin
LV

Hi all,

Enjoy.

Set-up:

5) Play!

Thanks!

DICKJCL

Etercoin
LV

Hi all,

Enjoy.

Set-up:

5) Play!

THANKS A LOT

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

User Menu