• Girl in a jacket
    Use the buttons to help the community. Admins and Moderators will delete not working content!
  • Note that we do not host any files on our servers; users just link to it. If you wish to have content removed, please contact the host of the file.
Leakforums

Nulled.to Synthesia Cracked

Content from Nulled.to

Jitter

Heaven
Awards
Etercoin
LV

This leak has been reported as not working 1 times this month (1 times in total )

Synthesia Cracked

I'm here to post this program, which serves to learn to play musical keyboard. In the free version it just gives you the option to play a song without that you can get to learn something, but in this version everything is unlocked. You can put any music and even have the option of connecting a real keyboard on your computer.

TUTORIAL FOR USE

1.Download the program at the end of the topic;
2.Extract it to a folder of your choice;
3.Run the icon "Synthesia.exe";
4.Go to "Game options" and in internet connections and clear the check box;
5.Okay, the program is already prepared to be used.

ADDING THE SONG

1.Go to google and search a song of your preference;
2.The songs must be in " .mid " format, you put the name of the song and at the end .mid;
3.Download the song and put in a folder of your choice;
4.With open synthesia, go to "Manage Watched folders", and "Add new watched folder..." and search your song.mid;
5.Click in " watch folder + ".

I downloaded this program from a chinese site, but as formatted my pc and I do not have the crack creator's name to for the credits.

DOWNLOAD

Please, if this topic was helpful, give me a up vote.

Edited by hunciator, 03 August 2015 - 02:48 PM.

This leak has been reported as not working 1 times this month (1 times in total )
Reactions: Sanka667-
Debrid Link

Sanka667-

Etercoin
LV

Synthesia Cracked

I'm here to post this program, which serves to learn to play musical keyboard. In the free version it just gives you the option to play a song without that you can get to learn something, but in this version everything is unlocked. You can put any music and even have the option of connecting a real keyboard on your computer.

TUTORIAL FOR USE

1.Download the program at the end of the topic;
2.Extract it to a folder of your choice;
3.Run the icon "Synthesia.exe";
4.Go to "Game options" and in internet connections and clear the check box;
5.Okay, the program is already prepared to be used.

ADDING THE SONG

1.Go to google and search a song of your preference;
2.The songs must be in " .mid " format, you put the name of the song and at the end .mid;
3.Download the song and put in a folder of your choice;
4.With open synthesia, go to "Manage Watched folders", and "Add new watched folder..." and search your song.mid;
5.Click in " watch folder + ".

I downloaded this program from a chinese site, but as formatted my pc and I do not have the crack creator's name to for the credits.

DOWNLOAD

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Please, if this topic was helpful, give me a up vote.

Edited by hunciator, 03 August 2015 - 02:48 PM.
lourd mon gars

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

User Menu