• Girl in a jacket
    Use the buttons to help the community. Admins and Moderators will delete not working content!
  • Note that we do not host any files on our servers; users just link to it. If you wish to have content removed, please contact the host of the file.
Leakforums

Nulled.to THOUSANDS OF FREE YOUTUBE LIKES/COMMENTS/SUBS/VIEWS 2 METHODS

Content from Nulled.to

Jitter

Heaven
Awards
Etercoin
LV

This Thread had not been rated yet
Includes 2 methods. The regular view method and another more advanced and fast method. Alright, so here is what you need to do:

Step 1:
Create an account on youtube monster using the link: (it is my affiliate link. Pls use this, if you want to support me. You wont lose anything.)

Path 1: Go use the inbuilt automated viewer, or download it. It's fully automated and generates you points.

Path 2(5x faster credits): Download Imacros:

Path 2.1: Download my macro for imacros:

Path 2.2: Create an youtube account, if you don't already have one. This should be a disposable one, since you will use it as a bot. Now connect this with your ytmonster account as the account you'll be using to subscribe to others.

Path 2.3: Launch Imacrobrowser. Go to . Set x number of times for the bot to repeat the script (you might have to open imacros and locate my script first.) Now watch as the bots generates your free credits to use. This is a much faster way than just using the viewer.

Note: When using method 2, make sure the youtube account bound to your ytmonster account is also the one you're logged into. To check this, open another tab in imacrobrowser and go to youtube.com.

Don't forget to like if it helped

Edited by pruned_52768915, 26 February 2019 - 03:46 PM.

This Thread had not been rated yet
Debrid Link

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

User Menu