• Girl in a jacket
    Use the buttons to help the community. Admins and Moderators will delete not working content!
  • Note that we do not host any files on our servers; users just link to it. If you wish to have content removed, please contact the host of the file.
Leakforums

Nulled.to Tools & Guides to get you Followers, Subs, Snapchat Views etc.

Content from Nulled.to

Jitter

Heaven
Awards
Etercoin
LV

This Thread had not been rated yet
BONUS - Use a spare Android phone 24/7 to make some autopilot $$, paid me out several bucks already, link in Hidden Content.

Before I start, thanks for everyone likingmy posts. I appreciate it.

If you're wondering who I am, I'm a fairly anonymous user who uses Nulled a lot. You should be using Tor or a VPN yourself.

I'll show you some tools I use and have used to expand my social media presence (Instagram - tens of thousands of followers I've botted to many accounts; YouTube - botted almost 10k subs while one tool I'll mention had worked very efficiently until a few months ago, which is still good for Instagram though; Snapchat score boosting myself).

Reply to see my mastery.

I should say right here I'm posting links to threads and NOT the direct download links as the thread OP's have deserved their respect from me, and you should respect them too.
I know these users will probably not have made/cracked the tools themselves but they have been HQ enough to post it.
I'll be linking to some of @ <s>LogitechCodes</s> methods as I've seen his posts all over and are HQ, I don't know why he was banned but I'm assuming he went off his chops or something cause he didn't get Royal but anyways.

Tools for both Instagram and YouTube:
Vto.pe botting site and client by @ <s>LogitechCodes</s>- (Click Unhide to see the content).
AddMePoint (AddMeFast bot) by @Th3DeMons -
I should list more but the two above have been the most working for me.

Instagram:
Gram Multitool 2/GMT2 v0.4.7 Cracked, posted by @3e2e3h6P6msG57pmyself
-

YouTube:
View bot by @ <s>LogitechCodes</s> -

Snapchat:
Android method by @ <s>LogitechCodes</s> -
iOS basically use Snapchat++ from TweakBox, add 100+ people like aaa, aaaa, bbbb, cccccccc, etc. add them to a snap group (NOT A NORMAL GROUP CHAT, YOU'LL SEE) and spam snaps.

Make money by @ <s>LogitechCodes</s> -

Have fun!

Edited by 3e2e3h6P6msG57p, 20 August 2018 - 09:40 AM.

This Thread had not been rated yet
Debrid Link

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

User Menu