• Girl in a jacket
    Use the buttons to help the community. Admins and Moderators will delete not working content!
  • Note that we do not host any files on our servers; users just link to it. If you wish to have content removed, please contact the host of the file.
Leakforums

Nulled.to Twitch view/chat bot

Content from Nulled.to

Jitter

Heaven
Awards
Etercoin
LV

This Thread had not been rated yet
So hi it's my first time posting I know about RuBot tools I saw the chat option but I cant get it to work I'm using the rbtools to bot my best friends stream I play with he's been depressed lately and streaming with me make him feel better even if he gets no views he is still happy 6 days ago I found rbtools and used it on his stream he was so hype to get 56 viewers even if they are fake they are real to him I'm trying to find a chat bot too so his stream looks more alive then it is to match his viewers I dont have much to give I can make 3d models in exchange for the program if you guys have anything like this that would be awesome even if it only allows 2 chatters he would still be hype.

Thank you for reading and I await your response

P.s if you can add a read me with instructions that would be awesome

This Thread had not been rated yet
Debrid Link

Paulodaido12

Etercoin
LV

So hi it's my first time posting I know about RuBot tools I saw the chat option but I cant get it to work I'm using the rbtools to bot my best friends stream I play with he's been depressed lately and streaming with me make him feel better even if he gets no views he is still happy 6 days ago I found rbtools and used it on his stream he was so hype to get 56 viewers even if they are fake they are real to him I'm trying to find a chat bot too so his stream looks more alive then it is to match his viewers I dont have much to give I can make 3d models in exchange for the program if you guys have anything like this that would be awesome even if it only allows 2 chatters he would still be hype.

t

blackroland

Etercoin
LV

ty

Leakforums

Suvaco

Etercoin
LV

nice

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

User Menu