• Girl in a jacket
    Use the buttons to help the community. Admins and Moderators will delete not working content!
  • Note that we do not host any files on our servers; users just link to it. If you wish to have content removed, please contact the host of the file.
Leakforums

Nulled.to ULTIMATE ELO BOOST OKTW AIO

Content from Nulled.to

Jitter

Heaven
Awards
Etercoin
LV

This Thread had not been rated yet
What is AIO?

AIO stands for All In One,so basicly you got bunch champion scripts in one,not only scripts,you get also utilities that will improve your gameplay overall

Why OKTW?

OKTW AIO is not just mindlessly addon that casts spells. OKTW AIO works well in difficult situations by taking the right decisions and helping you to dominate and plus OKTW AIO is integrated with the orbwalker and uses its key bindings. You don’t need to setup additional keys to get everything out of AIO.
You dont need to adjustanything ,everything is ready to use out of the box.

What makes this AIO so special?

This AIO is made by Sebby,most of you guys know him,so you can be sure that everything will be super fast without weird gliches and bugs.
It took him 726 days to make this addon perfect,so you can be sure that it work as it shoud.

What about bans?

This AIO have humanizer and work very smooth,but like always there is chance that you will be banned,but that only depends on Elobuddy and detection.But Sebby did everything he can to minimize risk
,so dont worry.

Orbwalker?

A picture is worth a thousand words:

FPS drop?

OneSpellOneTick.What does that means?

So basicy that means that you wont face FPS drops because of bad coding.

Supported champions:

Jinx
Kog Maw
Ashe
Kalista
Twitch
Draven
Ezreal
Graves
Vayne
Lucian
Kayle
Brand
Xerath
Syndra
Jayce
Thresh
Alot more champs will be supported,but keep in mind OKTW care about quality not quantity.

Wow this is amazing,I wanna see it

How do I sign up?

Its simple and fast.

I Want it for free

As free user you can use:
*Utility
*OKTW Orbwalker
*Every day system pick random champion you can play for free
*And every Saturday you can use every champion script and everything included in OKTW

IF you have any questions just ask,I will try to answer.

This Thread had not been rated yet
Debrid Link

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

User Menu