• Girl in a jacket
    Use the buttons to help the community. Admins and Moderators will delete not working content!
  • Note that we do not host any files on our servers; users just link to it. If you wish to have content removed, please contact the host of the file.
Leakforums

Nulled.to Useful Bots/Mods for Agar.io

Content from Nulled.to

Jitter

Heaven
Awards
Etercoin
LV

This Thread had not been rated yet
List of useful mods/bots/api you can use for Chrome or Firefox Using TamperMonkey/Greasemonkey Extension:

Hack mods:
OGARio (Polish based mod good for manual play, zoom further out on the map, split merge counter, transparent viruses) by szymy -

Feeder bots which spawn and come to your location to feed you by Davidmann4

Agario Epic Mods (Server Finder by Lio) (Free) -

Agario Epic Mods (Server Finder by Lio Supporters edition $0.99) -

Lokios mod for agario by Lokio

Bots:
Agar.io Bot Framework by Lio (Only public bot I've seen since the update which splits) -

Zeachcobbler by DebugMonkey (Only bot I've seen with a toggle mouse off feature with a lot of other features that have been mentioned in the prior bots- I think?) -

Apos Bot by Apostolique -

API's:
One time key server tokens service by Gcommer, implementing this in a bot or mod you intend on making public will be very useful for server finding.

Wiki by Gcommer containing useful resources, not quite up to date in terms of what's still functional and what's not:

If you find this thread or any of it's contents useful please share what you liked with others/vote the post up.

Edit: If you have any bots/mods you think are worthy of adding to the list drop me a PM and I'll check it out.
Edited by n0p, 30 March 2016 - 02:47 AM.

This Thread had not been rated yet
Debrid Link

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

User Menu