Snow

Your friendly Admin
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
8,825💲
LV

Hello community

Im searching for people who would be interested to be part of the Eternia Forum staff.

Im searching for resource Contributor who fill our resource section and help me out handling the updates of those. Firstly on a free base to take a look on your work, later paid.

As well we search for Moderators who handle the daily reports of non working content or spam content to deliver only the quality stuff to the user and delete trash content.

Also im searching for a community manager who will assist me to manage the discord and telegram server in the future.

If you are interested write me a short application with your experiences in a private message.

King regards

Snow

Joker29

Eternia Staff
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
0💲
LV

Hi there Snow
I would like to apply for Moderator
I have been a long time Mod/Smod/SupportAdmin in different warez forums .
I have been retired from a couple of years and I m not active anywhere else right now .
I've liked this forum since day 1 I registered and I want to contribute somehow in the wellbeing growth or anything else I could be useful for .

Regards

Reactions: standart and Snow

Snow

Your friendly Admin
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
8,825💲
LV

Hi there Snow
I would like to apply for Moderator
I have been a long time Mod/Smod/SupportAdmin in different warez forums .
I have been retired from a couple of years and I m not active anywhere else right now .
I've liked this forum since day 1 I registered and I want to contribute somehow in the wellbeing growth or anything else I could be useful for .

Regards

Wrote you a private message

Reactions: Joker29
Offcloud

Joker29

Eternia Staff
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
0💲
LV

Answered , and thanks for being so quick

standart

Eternia Staff
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
0💲
LV

Hello gentlemen! I'm also retired. I know a lot about Windows and Office keys...I would like to try in your team...with Respect to you...

Reactions: Joker29 and Snow

Joker29

Eternia Staff
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
0💲
LV

Hi standart glad to see another windows/office key fan around here
Also if any of the staff needs invitation for aihao.cc I ll be happy to share with you
Let me know in Private Message .

Reactions: Snow
Offcloud

standart

Eternia Staff
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
0💲
LV

Hi standart glad to see another windows/office key fan around here
Also if any of the staff needs invitation for aihao.cc I ll be happy to share with you
Let me know in Private Message .
Thank you very much! I hope we will become friends!

sarthak9793

Reaction score
Awards
Credits
0💲
LV

Hello community

Im searching for people who would be interested to be part of the Eternia Forum staff.

Im searching for resource Contributor who fill our resource section and help me out handling the updates of those. Firstly on a free base to take a look on your work, later paid.

As well we search for Moderators who handle the daily reports of non working content or spam content to deliver only the quality stuff to the user and delete trash content.

Also im searching for a community manager who will assist me to manage the discord and telegram server in the future.

If you are interested write me a short application with your experiences in a private message.

King regards

Snow
Are there any minimum qualifications? I would be interested in rating the leaks to be working or not and removing redundant threads

Reactions: Snow and Joker29

Emma

Reaction score
Awards
Credits
0💲
LV

If you guys need a hand, just let me know. Have some experience being mod and admin of cracking/hacking forums.

Reactions: Snow and Joker29
Offcloud

Joker29

Eternia Staff
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
0💲
LV

If you guys need a hand, just let me know. Have some experience being mod and admin of cracking/hacking forums.
Welcome to Eternia and Eternia Staff :)

Reactions: Emma and Snow

DangerMan223

Reaction score
Awards
Credits
0💲
LV

Hello community

King regards

Snow
Hello there ,

I have free time to help out with Eternia. It's by far one of the best sites I have seen for direct content. Experience in a multitude of things including Admin/moderating a few of the old school forums mainly based on black hat application development, etc. I'm sure I can pickup with whatever you need assistance with. East coast here and don't sleep much. I have experience with Discord experience as well. I see you already got a few hands, if need another set , Message anytime :)

Joker - BTW thanks for the invite code :)

Offcloud

VeryRedGuy

Reaction score
Awards
Credits
0💲
LV

Hey there , I would like to be part of the staff team. I've been active on forums for 1-2 years but haven't been staff on any of these forums. I got experience by owning discord communities and being staff on many discord servers from my country. Also I got experience from ewhoring,ddosing and cracking so I can contribute with different ebooks and tools that I got on my PC. I think this forum got a big potential and I would like to try being staff,looking forward for ur reply.

Reactions: lumafox and Snow

Snow

Your friendly Admin
Reaction score
Awards
Credits
8,825💲
LV

Hey there , I would like to be part of the staff team. I've been active on forums for 1-2 years but haven't been staff on any of these forums. I got experience by owning discord communities and being staff on many discord servers from my country. Also I got experience from ewhoring,ddosing and cracking so I can contribute with different ebooks and tools that I got on my PC. I think this forum got a big potential and I would like to try being staff,looking forward for ur reply.

Hey @VeryRedGuy , if you start to share more cool stuff to the community and participate some more you will have the chance in the future to get moderator :)

Reactions: VeryRedGuy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

About us

• Eternia is a forum based on general discussion and sharing of related resources. We encourage creativity, freedom, and above all, individuality. You can also find lots of leaks, tools, software, tutorials, and more. Learn many things here, make new friends and have fun with our special features. We will not disappoint you!
    "join for the content, stay for the community."

User Menu